Monday, May 16, 2011

To Begin! pt.2: Raising Awareness




 [P.S. I will be taking my own pictures for SIZ, 
but I am waiting for a USB xD transfer card to come
 so I can upload the pictures I take to my computer.]

    Hello again!  As I was listening to the interview with Dr. Masaru Emoto, I decided to share a piece right in the end.  When I first began reading The Hidden Messages in Water, I was confused as to why such an important scientific discovery was written the way it was.  It seemed to me almost like a children's book.  But reading through, I felt very filled with new ideas, inspiration and knowledge.  In the interview, Dr. Emoto's interpreter mentions a child growing up with this book for around 10 years, and it being easy to understand to for all ages, would significantly raise that child's awareness to love and gratitude.  In comparison, exposing them to things such as the studies Retallack had done on plants, and the effects stress has on your body, would help children grow up with an awareness to what we do, and how we do it, which all three, Retallack, Sapolsky and Emoto, and hundreds of other doctors and scientists agreeing, would significantly decrease so many health ailments such as cancers, cardiovascular problems, immunity problems, even things like diarrhea and depression.

      We all need to remember to keep positive, avoid obvious poisons, and make sure to take the time for yourself and at least a few times a day to use as outlets of stress.  Thinking is good, but you can think yourself to death.  Take some time to do what you want to do, what makes you happy, what brings you peace.  For me, that is playing music, photography, going on long explorational hikes, sharing and talking with someone, writing lyrics and poems, meditating, and getting closer to my Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ.  I know that for me, when I began doing this things, my whole life changed in to a significantly more happy, positive and productive life. 
    Let's change the world!  If love and gratitude can completely change the chemical make up of water to  heal people, like the healing waters of lourdes france, where one woman said such a pure prayer to the water, and it healed her, causing a tradition of the people there to pray to the water often, should we not be filled with love and gratitude towards others and ourselves constantly?  Being a soothing and positive song to those around us, as Retallack's plants, significantly decreasing stress to others and ourselves, incidentally increasing our immune systems as well as those around us?  E=mc^2, right?  But altered a little, Energy = the mass's consciousness.  So long as we're all aware, and we put our energies together, we can do it.
    Who said one person can't change the world?


No comments:

Post a Comment